The Little Prince Lighting Design
Clayton Community Theatre presented The Little Prince in July 2012.
The setting is the Sahara Desert, as well as locations in the stories the little Prince told.
My lighting design included:
- hot amber light in the desert
- pink light for the Prince's beloved rose
- varied specific colors for the planets the Prince visited in his stories
- animated projections of the Aviator's drawings
- a star drop background for night scenes
- bathing the Snake in red and the Prince in white as he collapses from the snake's bite